8 Qualities that every Growth Hacker should possess:
- Comfortable with big data: to prepare a growth hacking plan, you must be comfortable with an existing data. The existing data only tells what the current trend is, and which ideas are working and which are not.
- Decision should not be data driven always: although a growth hacker must take decisions on the basis of data, complete reliance on data is not advisable. Take decisions on a case by case basis.
- Think like an end user: A growth hacker must know the customer’s intention.
- Analytical skills: Ask questions about the product >> Build hypothesis >> Analyze the product >> Take decision
- A great growth hacker comes from different backgrounds: Having mixed skills of coding or engineering and marketing.
- Imagination: Developing new ideas and working on changes to achieve the expected outcome.
- Should bring remarkable difference in market trend: Show rising graph to the market in a very short amount of time.
- Entrepreneurial mind set: working like it’s your own product.